CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Near the Beach in Florida, Florida, United States
I am a Middle School Math Teacher. I have been teaching for 24 years. (oh my!) Teaching 6th Graders keeps me very young at heart. I live near the beach in Florida, and enjoy my family and pets. I am a very tech savvy person and like electronic gadgets.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Yoga

My principal has given us the best gift... He started a Yoga class for us at school. I started two weeks ago and absolutely love it! It is refreshing, relaxing and yet quite hard. It is a beginner's class and we have about 15 teachers participating. It is once a week and I so look forward to Wednesdays after school.
I wonder why it took me so long to find Yoga. If I had tried it earlier, I might not have the aches and pains that I do now.
I can not make Wednesday's class because I have physical therapy for my ankle. I tore the peroneal (not sure of the spelling) tendon in my ankle when I fell in November. It is quite painful and is still swollen. I am determined though to get through this and keep up with the Yoga.
If you haven't tried it yet, go find a class and enjoy!~

That's all for now~
peace~

No comments: