CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Near the Beach in Florida, Florida, United States
I am a Middle School Math Teacher. I have been teaching for 24 years. (oh my!) Teaching 6th Graders keeps me very young at heart. I live near the beach in Florida, and enjoy my family and pets. I am a very tech savvy person and like electronic gadgets.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've been tagged...

I have been tagged by Tina! I am going to copy her directions for the way this is supposed to work. Here is the deal...You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.
So, Here goes:
M-Mystical
I- Independant
L-Loveable
I-Idol Fan
S-Smart
S-Sensitive
A-Adorable

So, if you are reading this, you are now tagged! Please send me a comment with your answers! Have fun~

No comments: