CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Near the Beach in Florida, Florida, United States
I am a Middle School Math Teacher. I have been teaching for 24 years. (oh my!) Teaching 6th Graders keeps me very young at heart. I live near the beach in Florida, and enjoy my family and pets. I am a very tech savvy person and like electronic gadgets.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Scrapin' on the Beach

Yesterday I spent the day scrapbooking at a beach house in Ponte Vedra Beach with 3 of my friends. I brought my dog with me so that I wouldn't have to worry about him home alone all day. The house was on stilts, and right at the ocean front. We started at about 3:00 and scraped until about 12:30 am. I went home, with my dog, and the 3 others stayed the night there. It was so relaxing and peaceful to hear the ocean waves in the background. We had a wonderful time learning new techniques and just gabbing with each other.
I went outside just to take a breather, and looked at the moon. It was spectacular! It was so bright with the moonlight hitting the ocean. Tried to get it on film, but just couldn't do it with my camera. I really wish I could. It was very dark out there and the stars were very visible. We need to do this again...
My dog is a Bichon Frise, and has never been on a beach. We walked down to the beach and the minute he stepped on the sand, he loved it! I brought him down to the water but he wouldn't have any part of it. He was so funny to watch. I think he had a good time, he got to go in and out of the house on the deck that wrapped around the house and just smell the ocean.

No comments: