CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Near the Beach in Florida, Florida, United States
I am a Middle School Math Teacher. I have been teaching for 24 years. (oh my!) Teaching 6th Graders keeps me very young at heart. I live near the beach in Florida, and enjoy my family and pets. I am a very tech savvy person and like electronic gadgets.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Still don't feel good

I know that I don't want to be one of those people who complain all the time because I know there are people who have more problems than I do. But I am scared right now. Not knowing what is wrong with me is on my mind all day and I know there is a problem because I am still in pain.

I made another appointment with a different doctor for Monday morning. Let's hope this one doesn't cancel. For now I just need to relax.

I think reading other posts on blog 365 is a good way to start. Thanks for helping me relax and take a peek into your lives and thoughts.

Peace and Love!

No comments: