CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Near the Beach in Florida, Florida, United States
I am a Middle School Math Teacher. I have been teaching for 24 years. (oh my!) Teaching 6th Graders keeps me very young at heart. I live near the beach in Florida, and enjoy my family and pets. I am a very tech savvy person and like electronic gadgets.

Friday, March 7, 2008

Me... Plan a Middle School Dance?

My Botball Club is hosting a dance for St. Patrick's Day. I have never done this before! There will be over 1000 kids at various times of the night. I am so nervous. I just ordered a mess of decorations online, and have the chaperones, the DJ, and the police. Parents will volunteer, kids will clean up, I will go crazy! I keep thinking...what could go wrong? Well, everything! But I must remain positive about the situation. We (the club) need the money. We have to pay back the school $1800.00 for our registration fee for the competition on March 29. The dance is the 20th! I hope it works out and everyone has a great time!

Night All~ Peace!

No comments: