CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Near the Beach in Florida, Florida, United States
I am a Middle School Math Teacher. I have been teaching for 24 years. (oh my!) Teaching 6th Graders keeps me very young at heart. I live near the beach in Florida, and enjoy my family and pets. I am a very tech savvy person and like electronic gadgets.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's been over a year...

Well, it's been over a year since my mom passed away. It is still fresh, even today. The holidays are tough, and so are special occasions. I am hoping that living without her will get easier, but there are so many memories and things that bring me to tears in a spit second.
My family is coping, but it is still really difficult. My mom was so strong. She fought for her health every minute of every day.
I am taking care of myself a little better these days. Have lost 30 pounds and am still working hard at it. I bought myself a hula hoop to try to get some exercise and to have fun. (still need to do it though) :)
Anyway, I am going to try to blog more often...it makes me feel better.
Thanks for reading, and Peace~

No comments: