CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Near the Beach in Florida, Florida, United States
I am a Middle School Math Teacher. I have been teaching for 24 years. (oh my!) Teaching 6th Graders keeps me very young at heart. I live near the beach in Florida, and enjoy my family and pets. I am a very tech savvy person and like electronic gadgets.

Friday, February 15, 2008

February 15

No school today, it was an inservice day for us. I went to a Tech Fair at a local High School and saw some great things to use in the classroom. Just have to ask to get it! Maybe I can dream anyway.

I love the car so far! Was able to finally sync the phonebook with the car and it is working wonderfully. No more hands on talking! The average MPH in the city is anywhere from 24 to 29 MPG on the sticker, and I am at 26.7 right now. It is great!

Plan on having a relaxing weekend. I hope so!



Peace and Love!

No comments: