CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Near the Beach in Florida, Florida, United States
I am a Middle School Math Teacher. I have been teaching for 24 years. (oh my!) Teaching 6th Graders keeps me very young at heart. I live near the beach in Florida, and enjoy my family and pets. I am a very tech savvy person and like electronic gadgets.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My New Car!




Here is a picture of my new car! I love it so far!!!
Short post tonight, kind of tired...

Oh, one more thing, I entered a photo contest on AnimalAttraction.com. It's a really cool online community for pet lovers that also helps homeless pets.
Whoever wins the contest gets to select their favorite animal shelter or rescue group to receive a $250 donation from AnimalAttraction. Please rate my picture and help me win the contest!


Thank you.

Peace and Love

No comments: