CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Near the Beach in Florida, Florida, United States
I am a Middle School Math Teacher. I have been teaching for 24 years. (oh my!) Teaching 6th Graders keeps me very young at heart. I live near the beach in Florida, and enjoy my family and pets. I am a very tech savvy person and like electronic gadgets.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Crazy Bird(s)!





I acquired my friend's Quaker parrot a few years ago, and she is a trip! I am watching House and all of a sudden, she starts whistling. It sounds like she is trying to whistle the Andy Griffith Show theme song. She also is known to call my friend's dog, Claude a lot! It is a fast "Claudey, Claudey, Claudey"! I think she is mimicking a cough now. It is amazing to listen to her and my Timneh Grey get going together. They interact with each other all the time. The Grey doesn't talk that much though. He (? never layed any eggs in 15 years) says hello when the phone rings and says "all right bye" while I am talking on the phone. Balou is his name. He loves to meow and make the sound of the microwave all the time. He loves bells as well. I love them both.
Peace and Love~

No comments: