CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Near the Beach in Florida, Florida, United States
I am a Middle School Math Teacher. I have been teaching for 24 years. (oh my!) Teaching 6th Graders keeps me very young at heart. I live near the beach in Florida, and enjoy my family and pets. I am a very tech savvy person and like electronic gadgets.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blogging, Reading, Watching American Idol

I don't know if I can accomplish all three! I bought 2 books at Borders tonight. The first one is Twilight by Stephanie Meyers. I have heard nothing but great things about this book! My students want to read it, my friend who teaches High School English has read it already. Her students have read or are reading it now. They turned her on to the series. She said she couldn't put it down! It is books like these that I want to dive right into. The second book I bought was Blogging for Dummies. :)

I am so new to this blogging thing, I want to learn more! I have read so many great blogs and it makes me want to learn to write as well as the one's I have read. So, I am going to do this and read the book making changes along the way. Wish me luck... Any suggestions are always welcome.

The third thing on my list is to watch the awful auditions on American Idol. I don't know why I like this program. Although my voting has diminished quite a bit as each season goes by, I still love to watch. I have no musical talent what so ever and I guess it feels good to see that there are so many people out there who don't either!

Hope your day was great! Pray that my math students do well on their midterm tomorrow! (They need it!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read th damned thing! I am glad you are liking the book. Edward is "dreamy", as one of my students put it.

Anonymous said...

I read the damned post. I am glad you are enjoying the book. Read on!!