CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Near the Beach in Florida, Florida, United States
I am a Middle School Math Teacher. I have been teaching for 24 years. (oh my!) Teaching 6th Graders keeps me very young at heart. I live near the beach in Florida, and enjoy my family and pets. I am a very tech savvy person and like electronic gadgets.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Twilight

I started to read Twilight last night and really didn't want to put it down! American Idol was on, but I couldn't tell you anything about what happened. I was so into this book. Stephanie Meyer writes so that you can picture what she is writing in your mind as you are reading. I took it to school with me today, planning on reading during my break, but alas, I was to busy. So I will pick it up again and hope I can stop to go to sleep.

I suggest you go get this book, and read! Short post this evening. Stay warm you northern folks, we are getting much needed rain here. Til tomorrow...

Peace and Love!

No comments: