CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Near the Beach in Florida, Florida, United States
I am a Middle School Math Teacher. I have been teaching for 24 years. (oh my!) Teaching 6th Graders keeps me very young at heart. I live near the beach in Florida, and enjoy my family and pets. I am a very tech savvy person and like electronic gadgets.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Don't Try to Self Diagnose!

I hate to post about my health, but it's what I am concerned with right now. I have had a pain on my right side (lower abdomen), that turns around to my back on that side. It feels like a knife sticking right threw me. I have had this pain since Christmas. Although, it started as a little pain in my front and a lot of pain in my lower back. It has changed and become worse daily.

I looked on the internet to see if I could find out what it might be. What a mistake! I got everything from appendicitus to kidney stones to colon cancer. I am not sure what it is!

Has anyone else had similar symptoms? If so, please comment and let me know what it is. I am going to call the doctor. I can not take the pain anymore!

Thanks for reading, sorry not so interesting tonight...

No comments: