CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Near the Beach in Florida, Florida, United States
I am a Middle School Math Teacher. I have been teaching for 24 years. (oh my!) Teaching 6th Graders keeps me very young at heart. I live near the beach in Florida, and enjoy my family and pets. I am a very tech savvy person and like electronic gadgets.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Congratulations Tim and Pam!

My cousin called me this evening from Santa Barbara California. Actually, he called my mom and dad first, then my sister in Miami, then me. He had good news to share. He got engaged this weekend to his girlfriend of two years.
I always thought he'd be a confirmed bachelor. It seems though, that he has found the love of his life, and I am very happy for him! So, Congratulations Tim and Pam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks abby for your post. cant wait to see everyone. hope all is going well with you.
love ya.
tim