CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Near the Beach in Florida, Florida, United States
I am a Middle School Math Teacher. I have been teaching for 24 years. (oh my!) Teaching 6th Graders keeps me very young at heart. I live near the beach in Florida, and enjoy my family and pets. I am a very tech savvy person and like electronic gadgets.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Thank You!


Thank you for reading my posts. I am very new to this sort of thing, and am finding it to be quite addictive. I've always thought who'd want to hear what I think. I am flattered that some of you do, and read my posts.

I was very lucky to get a comment from Adam Pick, Double Heart Valve Surgery Patient and Author of The Patient's Guide To Heart Valve Surgery. His blog is so interesting I have to share it with you. I wish I had known about his book before my mother had her surgery. We were informed as to what to expect, but a lot of things where terrifying for us to see. His site has so much information, you have to check it out if you like that kind of education, or if you know of someone who is going to have this surgery.



Thanks Adam!


No comments: