CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Near the Beach in Florida, Florida, United States
I am a Middle School Math Teacher. I have been teaching for 24 years. (oh my!) Teaching 6th Graders keeps me very young at heart. I live near the beach in Florida, and enjoy my family and pets. I am a very tech savvy person and like electronic gadgets.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Good Day

Had a good day at school today. Report cards are coming out next week and the grades are posted. I can't believe the quarter is over. The kids were very attentive today, and I was appreciative. I think they can sense that I am not feeling well. I love kids!

Have you ever seen one car in the median of the road turned on it's side? Just one car... I passed as the firetruck was pulling up. It was scary. I could not see anyone from the car and it makes me wonder if they made it. I worry a lot about people. It was on my mind all day. I haven't seen anything on the news about it so maybe all was OK. I PRAY that it was and is. Life is so fragile.

On a lighter note, here's something to ponder:

Does fuzzy logic tickle?

Peace and Love!

No comments: