CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Near the Beach in Florida, Florida, United States
I am a Middle School Math Teacher. I have been teaching for 24 years. (oh my!) Teaching 6th Graders keeps me very young at heart. I live near the beach in Florida, and enjoy my family and pets. I am a very tech savvy person and like electronic gadgets.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Feeling a little better

I am finally feeling a little better today. I am sitting with a heating pad on my back now, hoping for some more relief. Kidney infections are not fun and I don't wish one on anyone.

Tomorrow is a planning day, and I plan on doing a lot of organizing in the classroom. Goodness, I don't look forward to that.

I am watching Inside Edition right now, and they are covering Heath Ledger's death. I can not believe that he is gone. Were there warning signs? From what I can see, I think so. Why didn't anyone try to get him help? It saddens me to see such a young promising young man leave the earth like that. I hope people will learn something from all this. R.I.P.

Here's something to ponder:

Why isn't phonic spelled the way it sounds?

This Day in History





Hitchcock Releases First Film, The Pleasure Garden (1927)Alfred Hitchcock was an iconic English-American director and producer and a master of the suspense thriller genre. Hitchcock directed more than 50 feature films during his 60 year career. His pioneering style, which uses suspense and voyeurism to draw the audience members into the film's action and blur the line between reality and fiction, has made him one of the most popular directors of all time. Hitchcock made frequent cameo appearances in his films and can often be seen carrying what?

No comments: