CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Near the Beach in Florida, Florida, United States
I am a Middle School Math Teacher. I have been teaching for 24 years. (oh my!) Teaching 6th Graders keeps me very young at heart. I live near the beach in Florida, and enjoy my family and pets. I am a very tech savvy person and like electronic gadgets.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Still Hurting...

How long does it take for antibiotics to kick in and start working? The pain medicine for my kidney infection the doctor gave me isn't working! This is miserable! Any suggestions for any relief from anyone out there?


I restarted Weight Watchers today and am very excited! I am one of those people who needs to attend meetings and has not been very successful 0n my own since our group ended at school last summer. I'll keep posting my weight loss as it happens... Stay tuned!


I will just keep this picture around to keep me on track: take a look! It's a 5 pound Hershey's Bar! It sells for $49.99 at the Cracker Barrell!

No comments: