CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Near the Beach in Florida, Florida, United States
I am a Middle School Math Teacher. I have been teaching for 24 years. (oh my!) Teaching 6th Graders keeps me very young at heart. I live near the beach in Florida, and enjoy my family and pets. I am a very tech savvy person and like electronic gadgets.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Night Shows

All my Friday night shows are gone! Ghost Whisperer, Moonlight, Numbers! I hope the writer's strike ends soon. I am counting the days till Lost starts again! I downloaded the 1st season on ITunes and plan to watch them again. The IPod is an amazing thing! Got the 80 gig for Christmas and love it! I finally got my I tunes on a seperate 120 gig hard drive and all is well.

What can I do now? I am going to read Twilight, hope to finish it this weekend to start the second book after that. I am going to continue to blog daily. And continue to put the heating pad on my back.

I am reading how others are feeling crumey, glad I am not the only one! Get Well soon everyone!

Peace and Love!

No comments: