CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Near the Beach in Florida, Florida, United States
I am a Middle School Math Teacher. I have been teaching for 24 years. (oh my!) Teaching 6th Graders keeps me very young at heart. I live near the beach in Florida, and enjoy my family and pets. I am a very tech savvy person and like electronic gadgets.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunny Cool Sunday

Today is a much better day! It is bright, breezey and cool...(50ish). I am into my book Twilight. It is soooo good! When I start reading it, I can't put it down. The dog gets into my lap, the black cat sits on my chest, and I read. It is wonderful!

My rocks came out ok. They got much smaller than I anticipated however. The rubies are redder, and the emeralds are a shocking beautiful green. I should have let them polish more at the end. I will experiment on the bigger gems in a few days.
Enjoy your weekend and have a great week!


Things to Ponder...

Do cemetery workers prefer the graveyard shift?

If a cow laughed, would milk come out it's nose?

No comments: