CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Near the Beach in Florida, Florida, United States
I am a Middle School Math Teacher. I have been teaching for 24 years. (oh my!) Teaching 6th Graders keeps me very young at heart. I live near the beach in Florida, and enjoy my family and pets. I am a very tech savvy person and like electronic gadgets.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I have a question... LOST

I watched the 2 hour episode of LOST last night, and am watching the premiere tonight. I am so glad it is back on! I do have a question though... who is in the coffin that Jack went to see at the funeral home? Any ideas? And do you think Kate is with Sawyer now? How will Jack get back to the island? Will he even get back? I have so many questions! I know I only said I had one, but I can't help it! I am not the only one am I?

Let me know what you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no one knows. until this week i think it is mike the guy wih the kid. that left the frist year. he is now on the boat with desmen and siedi???