CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Near the Beach in Florida, Florida, United States
I am a Middle School Math Teacher. I have been teaching for 24 years. (oh my!) Teaching 6th Graders keeps me very young at heart. I live near the beach in Florida, and enjoy my family and pets. I am a very tech savvy person and like electronic gadgets.

Friday, February 1, 2008

TGIF!

I am so glad it is Friday! I have had a very long tiring week. I guess with wondering what is going on with me right now, it has taken its toll. Worrying about health issues takes a lot out of you. I just have to learn how to take time to try not to stress.

I want to share a link with everyone about cyberbullying. This is a big issue with school kids these days. Research has been going on and this site has a lot of answers for parents, teachers, students and everyone. Please visit. It addresses facebook and myspace issues.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: