CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Near the Beach in Florida, Florida, United States
I am a Middle School Math Teacher. I have been teaching for 24 years. (oh my!) Teaching 6th Graders keeps me very young at heart. I live near the beach in Florida, and enjoy my family and pets. I am a very tech savvy person and like electronic gadgets.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Bichon Frise


I had my Bichon groomed today. Boy did he need it! He had to be cut very short because he had some pretty bad mats in his hair so I bought him a little jacket to wear outside till he grows out some. He looks great! It took them 5 hours to get him back in shape. Poor baby.

I also went and had my windshield wiper motor fixed at the service center. I have been there 3 times for different things and each time they had to order parts. Today was no different.

Both my parents have a bad cold so I have been checking in on them a lot.
I hope they feel better soon. I hope I feel better soon too.

What'd you think of LOST the other night? Tell me!

2 comments:

T. Reed said...

no e goofball. Hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

lost is getting good. lots of things opening up.